Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Book-Finishing Marathon, Day Eleven

I was looking forward to getting back into the library today to borrow copies of this and this and a few other things. As of last night, the university declared a snow day because of the impending winter storm Hercules.

The current conditions, as seen from my apartment, are making it difficult for me to take this move seriously.


Alas, the library is now closed until Monday because of the light dusting. Fortunately, I have loads of other books in my apartment. Progress will continue apace!

Weather update, 5pm: Conditions treacherous. Smart move keeping the library closed. Ahem.



Weather update, 1/3/14, 9:30am: It finally started snowing last night. Conditions are neither great nor horrible. In other words, this resembles the Snowpocalypse only a little bit more than it resembles a Sharknado.


No comments:

Post a Comment